Our Founder's are getting recognized and much more!
‘Tis the season to be Merry! This past month has been nothing short of exciting. We had an Irish pioneer join our podcast, expert healthcare investors leading a panel at one of our events, and so much more! Read below to see what we’ve been up to the past month
On behalf of all the Atlanta Ventures family, we would like to wish you and loved ones an amazing end to the year, an awesome holiday, and safe travels.
Check out the recent news from our portfolio companies:
- ATV's It Take a Village Pre-Accelerator celebrated it's 8th cohort.
- Calendly’s Founder and CEO, Tope Awotona, has been named one of Insider’s top 100 business leaders.
- Offbeat Media Group CEO and Co-Founder, Shep Ogden, is one of Atlanta's next generation of innovators on Atlanta Inno INNO Under 25 list.
- Zeto, our latest Studio company, is seeing early success in Atlanta.
- Quite a few companies are hiring including: ATV, Grayscale, Greenzie, Hazlnut, and Zeto.