SalesLoft raised $100M for its digital sales platform and is now valued at $1.1B. Congrats!
One week into the new year and we’ve already hit the ground running. We wrapped up 2020 with a lively healthcare event and did some good reflecting before kicking off 2021 strong with a new season of the Atlanta Story Podcast and a lot of invigorating convos with entrepreneurs.
Check out the recent news from our portfolio companies:
- Atlanta Tech Village’s 7th It Takes a Village Pre-Accelerator Cohort applications are open for two more weeks.
- Calendly founder Tope Awotona shares about their core values in this latest episode of Human First CEO.
- Gimme Vending’s VMS was named 2020 Product of the Year and they’ve been helping grocery stores, and vending machines stay stocked.
- Greenzie raised another $1.5M to fuel their growth.
- SalesLoft raised $100M for its digital sales platform and is now valued at $1.1B. Congrats!