What Atlanta Ventures is Thankful For
As Thanksgiving approaches, the Atlanta Ventures team has been thinking about things we are thankful for this year, & there is a long list!
As Thanksgiving approaches, the Atlanta Ventures team has been thinking about all the things we are thankful for this year. We’ve continued to help build three studio companies, we’ve built new relationships with hundreds of entrepreneurs, and put on monthly events to bring together all of those talented entrepreneurs all over Atlanta. Needless to say, there is a lot to be thankful for. It’s in these season that we are reminded to share about thankfulness, but it has to be said, we are ALWAYS so thankful for our portfolio companies. They work hard and are reaching new heights and pushing the limit year round. Below, we wanted to showcase their talent and share a touch about their many successes from 2019.
- Actively Learn was chosen as the Best Reading/Writing/Literature Instructional Solution for Grades 9-12 & Higher Education at the 2019 SHIIA CODiE Awards
- Atlanta Tech Village was featured in Crunchbase’s article, From The Shadows Of The Fortune 500, Atlanta Emerges As A Tech Hub.
- ATV startups have raised close to $900M to date.
- ATV has helped create over 6,500 jobs.
- ATV’s Vice President, Karen Houghton, won Woman of the Year at the WIT awards and ATP's Impact Award.
- Graduated their 3rd and 4th cohort of their It Takes a Village Pre-Accelerator program, which means they have now impacted over 40 diverse Founders in tech.
- ATV has served over 1,000 women through their Women + Tech program in its inaugural year.
- Calendly was named one of the Best Tools for Productivity of 2019 by Beautiful.ai.
- Calendly was named as a top free app to help manage your meetings by Fast Company.
- Jeff Hilmire, Dragon Army CEO, released a book, The 5-Day Turnaround!
- Gimme teamed up with Five Star Food Services to enhance Georgia Tech vending machines.
- Gimme Vending was named by Atlanta INNO as one of the city's coolest companies.
- GreenPrint is ranked on The Inc. 5000 list, which is a compilation of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the country.
- Greenzie was featured at the ribbon cutting for Atlanta’s new Curiosity Lab, America’s First 5G-Powered Smart City Tech Proving Ground.
- Greenzie attended the GIE Expo.
- Hannon Hill is thankful for their team and all the hard work they have done this year.
- Check out some of Sequr’s success stories from 2019!
- SalesLoft acquired Costello to power Sales Engagement for every seller.
- SalesLoft was named one of the Top 50 large companies with the happiest employees (over 500 employees) by Thrillist.
- SalesLoft is ranked on The Inc. 5000 list, which is a compilation of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the country.
- SalesLoft and RambleChat announced account-based chat.
- SalesLoft was named one of the “Best Small & Medium Workplaces” by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE.
- Terminus is ranked on The Inc. 5000 list, which is a compilation of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the country.
- Terminus Co-Founders released “ABM is B2B,” a new book empowering marketers to unleash the transformative power of ABM.
- Terminus unveils new ABM platform capabilities for targeting & engagement.
Atlanta Ventures is thankful for all of these startup’s. From startup to scaling, these entrepreneurs and teams have proven that success is possible. Make sure you check out our portfolio companies on our website to learn more about who they are and what their mission is.
Happy Thanksgiving from the whole Atlanta Ventures Team!