Calendly is scrapping the office and more!
Summer is coming to an end, everyone is getting ready for kids to go back to school, and most of all... looking forward to some cooler weather! Speaking of heat… there’s never been a better time to be a Georgia-based startup as we’ve seen a record amount of venture capital being poured in. This past month we hosted a podcast with some inspiring guests, saw amazing growth in our portfolio companies, and have been preparing for some amazing in-person events! Check out what we’ve been up to below.
Check out the recent news from our portfolio companies:
- AV Founder David Cummings, and AV Partner Kathryn O’Day were interviewed in an article about VC Funding to Black Founders.
- Calendly scraps its office, shifts to all-remote workforce.
- Reframe presented on Product Hunt and explained how their app helps people drink less alcohol with neuroscience.
- SalesLoft acquires InStereo to expand sales transformation expertise and drive customer outcomes.
- Tope Awotona, CEO and Founder of Calendly, has been nominated as most admired CEO in the technology field. He will be recognized on the evening of Aug. 19.