SingleOps raises $6M in new funding to fuel growth in the Green Industry.
This past month has been filled with lots of digital meetings, our first virtual healthcare meetup, and thankfully, good news from our portfolio companies. Amidst these trying times, we wish you and your teams health and perseverance.
Check out the recent news from our portfolio companies:
- Atlanta Tech Village took Pitch Atlanta digital.
- Calendly and SalesLoft recognized by G2 as Top 100 Software Companies.
- Calendly founder shares How 3 Decisions Helped Calendly Grow to 50 Million in ARR.
- GreenPrint founder shares on Transitioning To Green.
- SingleOps raises $6M in new funding to fuel growth in the Green Industry.
- Terminus acquires Ramble to power Account-Based Chat.