Gig Room, powered by Musical Overture, is facilitating Making Music Together Again.
It’s official. We’ve reached the year's halfway checkpoint. It's a chance to look back at progress, revisit goals, and reset for what we need as we tackle the months to come. We’ve had a busy summer thus far working alongside amazing founders! We had a Meetup with three entrepreneurs, hosted a podcast with a podcast pro, and saw tremendous growth in our portfolio companies. We’re ready for the next half of the year and hope you are too.
Check out the recent news from our portfolio companies:
- Atlanta Tech Village’s, It Takes A Village Pre-Accelerator applications are open! Apply by July 21st!
- Atlanta Ventures Founder, David Cummings, recently shared on why you should start your company in Atlanta.
- David Cummings also shared on the power of focus and strategic thinking to achieve your fullest potential.
- Gig Room, powered by Musical Overture, is facilitating Making Music Together Again.
- Greenzie’s gone viral! They’ve already racked up almost 12k followers on TikTok, and have seen one video get 1.3 Million views.
- Terminus is expanding internationally, and opening a London office.