Copient health raises, Zeto's rise, and much more!
Just like that, the first month of 2022 has come to a close. It’s been a great productive start to the year and we can’t wait to keep it going. There’s been some incredible announcements within the Atlanta startup ecosystem including Salesloft's recent massive $2.3B valuation. In the month of January we hosted an in-person event, recorded a podcast, and crafted some informative blogs.
Check out the recent news from our portfolio companies:
- Copient Health had a successful Series A raise.
- Grayscale, Infinite Giving, and Zeto have been selected as Atlanta Inno’s Startups to Watch.
- Greenzie’s CBQ joined the Sense Think Ask Podcast and talked about all things autonomous.
- Offbeat Media Group’s Shep Ogden joined Cheddar News and spoke about the metaverse.
- Zeto’s Christian Ries joined the Paparelli Podcast and explained his journey from professional golfer to serial entrepreneur.